Introducing Displet

Displet, is a business my broker Eric Bramlett and I have been working on for a while now.  The business focuses on selling IDX/RETS backed real estate websites to other agents.  I have worked in web development for years and continue to do so while working as an agent.  Eric has been a leading SEO/SEM expert for years.  So by combining our talents along with both of us being active real estate agents, we believe we have the skills to make a best-of-breed product for other agents.

Currently, we are looking for agents who wish to be beta testers for our new product.  Beta testers will receive discounted pricing in exchange for helping us shape our product.  If you are interested in learning more or wish to get your site set-up, just fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you.  And stay tuned for more developments.

20 Responses to “Introducing Displet”

1. Vigneshwara Developers (1 comments.) says:

you both are doing a great job…..i think real estate sector is the the only sector where you can implement more and more efforts.

2. Jason Gilbert (1 comments.) says:

Can I target commercial owners? Specifically buyers and sellers of apartment buildings?

3. Braxton Beyer (24 comments.) says:

@Jason, we are not yet pulling in commercial properties but that is on our road map.

4. london estate agency (1 comments.) says:

hey sounds like a good plan – will check out Displet -

5. Property Marbella (4 comments.) says:

I was reading this on Eric Bramlett blog and I find it interesting to follow this project and see what it can be of it for me in Spain.

6. Zoe Edge (2 comments.) says:

hope to hear from you soon. I think I may be able to really use this.

7. Ajay (1 comments.) says:

I was checking this out and I got to admit that it looks interesting. I’ve been looking for something like this my blog… My question is, in order to connect to an idx or something, isn’t there a monthly fee involved?

8. Braxton Beyer (24 comments.) says:

@Ajay, there is usually some sort of fee involved but it varies per board. If you fill out our contact form at http://displet.com/ Eric will get in touch with you and follow up with your board to get the details.

9. Terence Richardson (1 comments.) says:

I spoke with Eric about it yesterday and the system looks fantastic. I can’t wait to hear back on Monday about getting it set up with FMLS in GA.

10. Real Estate in Tyler TX (1 comments.) says:

we are very interested in this product. I am submitting our information on the contact form today. Thanks!

11. Green Bay Greg (2 comments.) says:

If you are and Eric are on board with this it will be a huge success. Eric Bramlett is a powerhouse when it comes to the game of Online Real Estate

12. Warner Robins Real Estate (12 comments.) says:

How has the Displet Beta Testing been going? The link above doesn’t work at the moment so I’m curious what the results/consensus are?

13. Braxton Beyer (24 comments.) says:

@Warner It has been going well. We are going to begin marketing soon. Thanks for pointing out our bad link, we have fixed the issue.

14. Warner Robins Real Estate (12 comments.) says:

Thanks for the quick response (and for fixing the link). Looks pretty interesting.

15. Naples Real Estate (3 comments.) says:

The IDX looks like it has everything we need. When will it be available in other markets?

16. Mark Brian (1 comments.) says:

No concrete pricing or MLS availability yet for your Displet?

17. Braxton Beyer (24 comments.) says:

@Mark, you can see our current prices at http://displet.com/displet-pre-release-pricing/ and we are always looking to get into new boards. I’ll have Eric follow up with you to see about your board.

18. Janice Bovee (1 comments.) says:

I love it! An IDX search designed by real estate agents for real estate agents.

19. Will Johnson(new comment) says:

Very cool stuff! How’s this coming along for you anyhow?

20. Rent House In Mumbai(new comment) says:

I love this post my friend.The information that you have provided in your post. It is really helpful.It is one of the best

post I have ever read about. I have found out some similar useful information.Here
    Rent House In Mumbai